Nested on the tip of the Northern Zamboanga, Dakak Park and Resort Beach Suites faces the Sulu Sea in the west and is surrounded by mountains on its east. North of Villa Angelina are Negros, Cebu and Bohol and to its south are Borneo and Sarawak. Villa Angelina tactfully eludes the typhoon belt, making it an ideal all season destination.
How To Get Here
HOW TO GET HERE BY AIR
- Daily flights from Manila to Dipolog City via Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific
- Daily flights from Cebu to Dipolog City via Cebu Pacific
HOW TO GET HERE BY SEA
- Daily trips from Cebu to Dapitan City via George and Peter Lines, Cokaliong, and Sulpicio Lines or via Fastcat from Dumaguete City.
HOW TO GET HERE BY LAND
- Fantasyland Bus trips can be arranged with Fantasyland Travel and Tours in Dapitan City
- Daily trips from every city in northern Mindanao and also Zamboanga Peninsula through Rural Transit and Super Five bus lines.